Ready To Climb To New Heights In Your Career?
Reaching Higher, LLC is a growing tree service company seeking experienced Tree Climbers to perform tree service work and to lead a crew. We are specialists in large and limited access removals so if you like heights you’ll enjoy working here!
We’re looking for professionals willing to learn and perform tree climbing work using a chainsaw, pole saw, chipper, stump grinder, and other heavy machinery.
Do you enjoy helping customers with their properties by clearing, removing, and pruning trees? Have an interest in leading a crew? This position is ideal for someone who is eager to play a part in a growing company where we not only value your skills as a tree climber and arborist, but also want you to help play a part in the future of the business.
Tree Climber Qualifications
- At least 1 year experience Climbing Trees
- Experience with removals and spurless pruning required
- Experience with ropes, rigging and safety standards appropriate to the job
- Must have a valid Pennsylvania driver’s license
- Must pass a company short working interview on equipment usage
- Must complete or clearly demonstrate Tree Climber Apprentice test and certifications
- Must be willing and able to work in all outdoor weather conditions all year round
- Must be willing and able to work 40 hours or more per week when requested
- Certified Arborist Credentials would be “nice to have”
- Experience with crane assisted removals is a plus
On top of highly competitive pay and benefits, you’ll also get:
- Quarterly Gear Allowance
- Monthly “Pay per Performance” bonus plan
- Opportunities to be involved in business growth
If you feel this is a position you would be interested in, please contact us with resume and compensation requirements.
We aren’t just looking for another climber to work for the company, we are looking for a team member who wants to push the company onward and upward while quickly advancing his own career. This would be a great opportunity for one who prefers the stability of working for one company, but still wants the freedom and authority of managing a crew (and down the road, potentially the day to day operations).
Still searching? Check out our other tree care jobs here.