Reaching Higher, LLC is a well-established tree removal & care company that is always looking for capable individuals who are able to learn quickly. We serve a very wide range of clients, with needs as simple as minor pruning to as complicated as removing multiple large trees in difficult locations.
As a Groundhand, your primary role is to support the entire crew, including tree climbers as well as other groundhands. If your experience is minimal, we’ll start you out with smaller projects and give you more responsibility as you learn. If you’re already highly experienced, your responsibilities may expand beyond typical groundhand responsibilities.
- Experiencing working on trees is preferred, but not required
- Must have a valid Pennsylvania driver’s license
- Must pass a company short working interview on equipment usage
- Must be willing and able to work in all outdoor weather conditions all year round
- Must be willing and able to work 40 hours or more per week when requested
On top of competitive pay and benefits, depending on experience and how quickly you learn, you may also get:
- Company-provided safety gear and uniforms
- Monthly “Pay per Performance” bonus plan
- Opportunities to be involved in business growth
Does this sound like a job you would enjoy doing? If so, please send us your resume.
Still searching? Check out our other tree care jobs here.